Uploading your digital case is easy!
Simply follow the instructions below.
If you already have properly zipped STL files and or you have a DDX Dental Account, skip these instructions to the upload button below!
1. Extract your Upper, Lower and Buccal Bite stl files to your desktop or designated file. Move all three files to one folder.
2. "Zip" the folder housing the three files.
3. Click the button below these instructions to sign into your secure account. If you do not have an account with us, please enter a valid email and your preferred password and a request to create an account will be sent. Once we approve your request, you can use these credentials to log in to our secure portal and upload your files. If you require assistance creating a new account, please give us a call!
4. Once you have logged in, you should see a large white box. Click on the "+File" button. A new box will open. You can locate and select your files from here. If the files you are uploading are over 25mb, you may need to upload them individually.
5. Once you have uploaded your files, be sure to include a digital prescription by simply uploading your completed prescription into the portal. Or, you can email your completed prescription.
If you have any issues or need assistance, please call us and we would be happy to help you! 505-492-4951